Monday, January 26, 2009

Meet the new Ohio Rep. for Crypto Squad U.S.A.

I am happy to announce that I am the Ohio Representative for Crypto Squad U.S.A. The group is associated with the Centre for Fortean Zoology based in England. This opportunity will provide me with more insight and drive for cryptid research and investigations in my own backyard.

I have many things planned on the cryptid front, mostly investigations I have lined up (especially before spring) and culminating with my appearance at the Ohio Paranormal Conference in Dayton this August.

The ghost business has become difficult with the multitude of groups, though I have now assembled one of the best teams I have ever had so I see myself having a bit more free time and putting the reigns of my group in the hands of others so I can venture in other directions.

I look forward to working with the Crypto Squad U.S.A. and I really look forward to above freezing temperatures!

http://squadcrypto.blogspot.com

http://www.cfz.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment