Saturday, November 13, 2010

Skeptical Reality of Ghost Hunting

I typically ignore what the hardcore skeptics have to say about the paranormal field. A healthy dose of skepticism is good for any type of scientific endeavor in order to keep things balanced, but many times the hardcore skeptics have an axe to grind and will argue just for the sake of arguing. I will admit, however, that I will frequently read skeptical magazines and view skeptical websites just to see what is going on with the other side as well as to keep myself grounded.


Please click here to read the rest of this blog post on my ParaNexus blog home. I will be adding some new blog posts here in the future (including the rest of this one), but have concentrated my efforts into generating some traffic for ParaNexus.

No comments:

Post a Comment